The NCHU Library welcomes donations of books, journals, and other materials.
- Please contact 王小姐 (Ms. Wang). Tel: (04) 22840290 ext 121
- We typically process donations during business hours on weekdays. During weekends, please visit the check in/out counter on the first floor if you have any questions regarding donating.
- The NCHU Library will not accept the following:
- Materials that violate copyright laws
- Duplicates (unless they are copies of items in high demand)
- Materials in poor condition
- Newspapers and single issues of journals/periodicals (except for those that the library is missing)
- Pamphlets and brochures retain, transfer or dispose of them.
- Materials that are not in accordance with our collection development policies
- If it is uncertain as whether a donation should be accepted, the Division of Acquisitions & Cataloging will consult relevant persons.
- The NCHU Library retains all rights to donated materials, including the rights to retain or dispose of them.
- Donors may receive special privileges and certificates of gratitude. Please refer to our Guidelines for Donating Library Materials for more information.
Guidelines for Donating Library Materials
Donation Agreement Form