To support teachers and students in learning and discussion, library built the “Space Booking System” in 2016. The system makes space booking more convenience, flexible and immediate. Users can make reservation for group study room, individual research room, reading room, multimedia seat, consultation room, presentation room, maker space, e-learning area, digital maker studio through Space Booking System, or KIOSK on 1F & B1.
- No food and drinks in all of the space, or user will get 1 violation point.
- Users can make reservation 14 days in advance with total booking period no more than 40 hours.
- If you cannot show up on time for some reason, please cancel the reservation before 30 minutes.
- If you do not check in with your ID card in the first 15 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled automatically, open to other users, and you will get 1 violation point.
- If you do not activate the reservation for 3 times within 30 days, your reservation rights of Space Booking System will be suspended for 30 days.
- If you want to change your email address, please access NCHU Library website and login with NCHU ID number and password, then click on "Addresses" to update your contact information.
- If you have any question or suggestion, please contact Circulation Desk (04-22840290 ext. 161) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Users can make reservations on Space Booking System :